WHO WE ARE
We will tell you:
- who we are
- how to contact us
- the personal data we collect
- how we collect personal data
- why we collect and use personal data
- whether we share your personal data with others
- how long we hold personal data
- how we keep your personal data secure
- the rights you have in respect of your personal data
ADDITIVA SRL is a company committed to manufacturing functional prototypes and definitive parts using the most advanced manufacturing technologies.
Please contact us using the details below if you have any questions about these terms or the products and service that we provide. All references to “us” or “we” throughout this policy are to ADDITIVA SRL, company organised and existing under the laws of Italy, with registered office at Via Caterina Zambelli 79, 41126 Modena (MO), Italy (MO 409304 / VAT IT03689720369), represented by Mr Fabio Baiocchi, Legal Representative.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Call us at +39 059 8677847 or email us at email@example.com.
This policy sets forth how we collect and use the information we gather while visiting the Website.
Throughout the Website we may link to other websites owned and operated by certain trusted third parties. These other third-party websites may also gather information about you in accordance with their own separate privacy policies. For privacy information relating to these other third-party websites, please consult their privacy policies as appropriate. ADDITIVA is not responsible for any linked third parties’ content or practices, and we provide third party links merely for the convenience and information of visitors to the Website.
THE PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
We may collect, use, store and/o transfer different kinds of personal data about you. We collect this personal data from you either directly, such as when you contact us, send us feedback, purchase a product or service, request a service, download documents and files, complete a survey, or engage in certain other activities on the Website. By personal data, we mean any information about an individual from which that person can be identified directly or indirectly (either by itself or when combined with other information).
We will limit the collection and processing of personal data to what is necessary to achieve one or more purpose(s) as identified in this notice.
The personal data we collect about you will include the following depending on our interaction with you:
- basic personal data to identify you such as your first name, last name, username or similar identifier, title, occupation, date of birth;
- your contact information including your email account, address, mobile and telephone numbers;
- online information and online activity based on your interaction with us, the Website and applications, for example, your internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types, searches, site visits and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access the Website;
- usage data, including statistical data, information about how you use the Website and services.
If you download documents or other files through the Website, we will ask for your name and email address.
We may also process other information relevant to feedback regarding the Website.
Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us. The personal data we hold about you must be accurate and current.
You make all decisions regarding whether to proceed with any activity or transaction that requests your personal information. However, please note that if you do not wish to provide the requested information, you may not be able to complete the transaction or carry on with the activity on The Website. The Website is not intended for use by children, and we do not knowingly collect or use personal information relating to children.
HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data includes:
- Data you give to us directly where you:
- Contact us directly via telephone, post or email
- Use our online customer support forms, contact forms, or apply for a job with us online
- Search for our services
- Request services
- Request marketing material to be sent to you
- Give us feedback or contact us
- Information we learn about you through our relationship and the way you interact with us;
- Information we may receive from third parties;
- Information we gather using technology, which you may use to access the Website (e.g. an IP address or telephone number), and how you use technology (e.g. recognising behavioural patterns).
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
WHY WE COLLECT AND USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will only use your personal data where it is necessary to carry out our business activities, and we are required to have one or more of the following reasons for using your personal data:
- Performance of a contract – the personal data we may need to deliver our services to you;
- Legal obligation – where we are required by law to process your personal data;
- Legitimate interest – where we are permitted to use your personal data where, on balance, the benefits of us doing so is not outweighed by your legal rights;
- Consent – where your agreement is sought prior to utilising your personal data. Wherever consent is the only reason for using your personal data you have the right to change your mind and/or withdraw your consent.
Throughout your relationship with us, we are required to collect and process certain personal data about you. We will mainly use your personal data in the following ways:
- To contact you as a prospective customer and provide requested sales information and quotations;
- To contact you as a prospective supplier of goods and services being offered to analyse and discuss the suitability of the offering before entering into a transactional relationship;
- Register you as a customer, to identify you and the accounts you hold with us and/or contact you to understand your requirements;
- To meet our contractual obligations to you, for example, to process an order made by you;
- To provide you with information about new products and services;
- To provide you with special offers that may be of interest to you;
- To assist us in creating better products and services to meet your needs;
- To comply with our legal obligations;
- To help us improve our services;
- To deliver relevant website content and to help you quickly find information relevant to you on the Website;
- To notify you of updates to documents and files you have downloaded through the Website;
- To use data analytics to improve the website, client relationships and experiences through research, statistical analysis and behavioural analysis.
- To register you as an employment candidate and communicate with you regarding your job application in accordance with our recruitment process;
- To manage our relationship with you including:
- notifying you of changes to the Website;
- asking you to leave a review;
- answering any queries or help resolve any problems or complaints you may have.
Please note that if you do not agree to provide personal data requested, it may affect how we interact with you, and how we deliver certain aspects of our service.
For instance, we may not be able to assist you with your request, the Website may not function as we would normally expect and therefore, we may be unable to meet your specific requirements.
WHETHER WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH OTHERS
We may from time to time share your personal data with the following organisations who are also required to keep your information confidential, safe and secure:
- Third parties including agents, service companies, professionals, subcontractors and contractors who provide services such as distributing our products, providing support or managing order processing and other ancillary administrative support necessary to provide our products and/or the Website to you;
- Our business partners and other organisations whose products incorporate ADDITIVA products (in some cases, you may be presented with an option to have your personal information shared with these organisations to receive additional information about specific products and services);
- Where we are required to do so we will share your information with law enforcement agencies, judicial bodies, fraud prevention agencies, governmental entities, or regulatory bodies around the world;
- Where required as part of any proposed sale, reorganisation, transfer, financial arrangement, asset disposal or other transaction relating to our business and/or business assets;
- Anyone else with your permission.
Where you have agreed, we may contact you for marketing purposes concerning our goods or services and/or sending you our newsletter. This may include information concerning promotions or offers which could benefit you.
MARKETING AND OPTING OUT
We will only contact you by post, email, phone or SMS about our products, services or promotions if you have asked us to do so. If you have changed your mind and would prefer us not to contact you, then you can opt-out at any time by contacting us using the details above.
HOW LONG DO WE HOLD PERSONAL DATA?
We retain your personal data for no longer than is necessary. The time periods for retaining data are determined by several factors including but not limited to the nature and type of record, the nature of the activity, the product or service and any applicable legal or regulatory requirements.
It is usual for us to retain personal data for up to six years after your relationship with us ends; however, some exceptions may apply. Our retention periods may be subject to change from time to time based on commercial, legal or regulatory requirements.
KEEPING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION SECURE
We have appropriate security measures to prevent personal information from being accidentally lost or used or accessed in an unauthorised way. We limit access to your personal information to those who have a genuine business need to know it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorised manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
You have several essential rights in respect of the personal data we hold about you. In summary, those include rights:
- To receive information on how we use your use personal information
- To access your personal data
- To request that we correct any mistakes in your information which we hold
- To request the erasure of personal data concerning you in certain situations
- To receive the personal data concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format
- To object in certain situations to our processing of your personal information
- To otherwise restrict our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances
- To withdraw consent to processing your personal data
If you would like to exercise any of those rights, please call us at +39 059 8677847 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW TO COMPLAIN